Over Christmas, Lawson busted out his very first crawling steps. Less than two weeks later, he is all over the place. He is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING -- his toys, the couch, the wall -- he crawls until he hits an object and then goes up. I tried not to get my nasty feet in the shot but, oh well. I haven't shaved my legs all winter.
4 comments:
That a boy, Lawson! You go, go, go, go!!!
Dave,
cute video of Lawson....but I must comment on your legs....well, I just can hardly wait til summer to see them shaved!! ;)
Next thing you know he will be walking around your round table in your loft in Birmingham. We always enjoying see Lawson's bright eyes. He seems to want to take in the whole world and not miss a thing.
Look forward to visits to the Lake when you can. Water coming up. New pool looking good and new fitness center due to open in February.
testing 1 2 3
Post a Comment