Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another day, another video

We are having quite a snow storm up here. Lawson has been looking out the window fascinated by it all morning. Although he looks at the produce aisle the same way so maybe its just a look he has. Anyway, I made some video of it. He also does some good crawling. Its about 3 minutes long. Sorry it has been so long since the last post.

9 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

He is just too precious! You guys really have an adorable little boy on your hands. Stay warm up there.

Anonymous said...

Dave, you are too funny! By the way, what is the "big, fat yeast roll-looking toy" in the floor? Christy and I thought Lawson was going to get it so we could see, but he passed it up.

Dave Long said...

I think the toy you are thinking of is a stuffed animal -- it is an ugly doll (www.uglydolls.com) His name is Jeero. He's not very bright. He is face down so its hard to tell what it is.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how MeMe misses that little boy!

Lisa said...

Great commentary, Dave, keep it up! And I must say, you've got the cutest little boy I've ever seen, and he's always soooo happppppyyy!! How do you do it? :)

Dave Long said...

Well, I'd like to say that he's ALWAYS happy but he's like most children in that he has his moments. Of course, only the happy moments make the blog. My friend Mike Grencik commented "Looks like he's havin' a good ole time in the safe house after bustin' outta the joint. At least he's got the Fisher Price DJ MixMaster table."

Anonymous said...

Smiling....after watching this video for the 10th time

Celebration Longs said...

We loved the video. Lawson is soooo cute and we can't wait to squeeze him. Just a few more weeks!!

Mizerany Family said...

I can't believe how good at pulling up and standing he is! He'll be walking before you know it!