I've been resistant to putting shoes on his little feet, but it's becoming a problem with the freezing temperatures! I was going to have him wear his new shoes for church Sunday, but as always, he just went without! Maybe next Sunday!
Not only are they shoes but they double as a new teething toy...Bonus! Good luck with the helmet. I agree with everyone else that Lawson's smile is so infectious that that is what will grab (and hold) people's attention. Take Care!
Lawson is going to love wearing shoes, they are not only apparel but a toy also. Olivia enjoys kicking hers off while we are shopping so some kind stranger has to chase us down to return the shoe. Also Susie is right Pedipeds are sooo cute and a little more difficult to take off.
Cute! Oh, and I totally agree with Susie, I love Pedipeds for the girls...stylish & soft. Have you also looked at Robeez? Another good option for prewalker/walkers.
We are looking forward to your upcoming visit and seeing in person what Lawson is up to. Mel & I loved the Tron likeness picture. It's a little hard to imagine being grandparents of a warrior looking Lawson but what the heck, we're up for most anything! Love you all, Ellen & Mel
6 comments:
How sweet! And just to let you know...be prepared...walking is just around the corner...you just think you're busy now :) He is so beautiful!!!
Not only are they shoes but they double as a new teething toy...Bonus! Good luck with the helmet. I agree with everyone else that Lawson's smile is so infectious that that is what will grab (and hold) people's attention. Take Care!
Look online for Pedipeds. Avery has several pairs. They are incredible baby shoes, and he gets lots of compliments about them, also.
Lawson is going to love wearing shoes, they are not only apparel but a toy also. Olivia enjoys kicking hers off while we are shopping so some kind stranger has to chase us down to return the shoe. Also Susie is right Pedipeds are sooo cute and a little more difficult to take off.
Cute! Oh, and I totally agree with Susie, I love Pedipeds for the girls...stylish & soft. Have you also looked at Robeez? Another good option for prewalker/walkers.
We are looking forward to your upcoming visit and seeing in person what Lawson is up to. Mel & I loved the Tron likeness picture. It's a little hard to imagine being grandparents of a warrior looking Lawson but what the heck, we're up for most anything! Love you all,
Ellen & Mel
Post a Comment