And....
I'm very happy to tell you that just a couple of weeks later God answered his sweet prayer! We're having another baby!!! Lawson is so happy, and we are too! Lawson loves to kiss my belly and is always asking if the baby is laughing at his knock-knock jokes and frequently asks if the baby is coming today. Recently after getting in serious trouble, he was laying across me when he said, "Mommy, the baby cries when you get angry at me." He has also determined that "the baby eats the crumbs from the food that mommy eats." Glad he's got it all figured out! Our baby is due in early February, and we would greatly appreciate your prayers for a healthy little one!
10 comments:
I heart this post!! Makes me smile big inside and out! And I certainly know who to contact for my big prayer requests...obviously sweet Law man has the direct line! You and Dave are wonderful parents, so there's no surprise in God blessing you with another wonderful gift! I love you!
Congrats! We are so happy for you three (soon to be four)!
Congratulations!!! Many prayers for you and your little one!
Congrats! That is wonderful news!!! Prayers for you!
Congrats!!!! Praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy :)
Wow girl! Congrats to you all. I'm with Kim B. Lawman must have a direct line! :)
Congrats and best wishes!
Awe...Congrats!! Nothing like those sweet babies!!:)
Congratulations Courtney, Dave, and Lawson!!! I am so excited. Can't wait for baby to get here. I love you
So happy for you all! What wonderful news!!
Post a Comment