Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hunka, Hunka Burnin' Love!

More of that personality showing I was talking about in my last post.  I kid you not, Lawson said to his Dad a few minutes before I started recording, "Dad, come check out my DANCE MOVES!" (and then proceeded to turn up the stereo very loud!)

5 comments:

Joy said...

He gets those moves from his MeMe!

kimberly t. bowling said...

At the ripe old age of 4, he can already out dance Temple! :) And I totally love the fan blowing his hair...just like a good rock star on stage! :)

Celebration Longs said...

Steven loved watching the video!

Celebration Longs said...

Steven wanted to be just like Lawson last night and made me play some music and video him dancing too! Makes me really wish we were closer so they could see and play with each other more often!

Mizerany Family said...

Gotta love that free spirit at that age!