Sunday, January 16, 2011

He had a great time...

Not surprisingly, Dave had a great time at the Championship game in Arizona. He's been wearing Auburn gear everyday since his return.  The other day he said, "I'm so sad, I feel the experience fading.  I want it to last longer!"  I said I understood - that's how I felt after our wedding day and after Lawson was born.  Really comparable experiences, right??  In the South at least!
Right before he frantically left for the airport


 Apparently they had Auburn signs on the plane and played the fight song before take off..

2 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

I'm glad he got to go, but I agree with you! I think Brady would have gladly given a limb to go last year!

Mizerany Family said...

Dave, I haven't seen you in so long, but I wanted you to know that you look great! It appears that you hit your goal of 40 by 40...huh? Good job!!