Sunday, July 26, 2009

Still Here!

iIt seems like forever since I've blogged anything! I started a new project, and I've been extremely busy ever since. I started the project the week after we got back from the beach a couple of weeks ago. The good news is that there is a planning / design phase that will allow me to work from home through September!! After that, I'm not sure how my travel will play out because the organization has dozens of hospitals aross the country. I was in Denver last Monday and Tuesday at the corporate headquarters doing kick-off meeings, but I don't have any other travel planned yet. It's been interesting working from home. We have a nice office area in our new house, but Lawson is always aware of when I'm in there, so I've had to move upstairs into the bonus room to work! It's been great to spend so much time with Lawson and Dave and have a semi-normal life!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's great you can work at home for a little while - what a treat!