Dave got this picture the other day when he and Lawson went over to the Y. Dave said they walked over to check out the truck (apparently nothing major was going on), and the driver let Law-man hop inside!
Cute pic! Those fireman are cool like that! When I was needing pics for John Brady's fire truck bday invitation, we stopped by a fire station and asked if we could take some pics. They said sure, come on in and the firemen let John Brady crawl all over that truck! The kids had a blast!
My boys have always loved firetrucks! It's so funny to read this this AM b/c last night after our Bible story Houston switched over to firetrucks. He was remembering everything about Levi's Kindergarten fieldtrip. Houston was just "3" but remembered more about the fire station than I did. Lawson by the way, is a cute little fireman!!
4 comments:
My goodness, what a fun experience for Lawson I'm sure. Too cute!
Cute pic! Those fireman are cool like that! When I was needing pics for John Brady's fire truck bday invitation, we stopped by a fire station and asked if we could take some pics. They said sure, come on in and the firemen let John Brady crawl all over that truck! The kids had a blast!
My boys have always loved firetrucks! It's so funny to read this this AM b/c last night after our Bible story Houston switched over to firetrucks. He was remembering everything about Levi's Kindergarten fieldtrip. Houston was just "3" but remembered more about the fire station than I did. Lawson by the way, is a cute little fireman!!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment