I'm very delayed on posting pictures from the annual 4th of July Lawson family beach trip! We had a great time!! All the kids had a wonderful time playing together, in the sand AND in the condo! Thanks for taking us on a great trip, MeMe & Pop! Sweet memories....
4 comments:
I have been waiting on a picture of me falling over in my chair to appear. Oh well, I have always been the first one to laugh at myself.
If anyone wants to know, I was being very expressive in the crab picture with Lawson. I wanted Lawson to get the FULL Lawson Family Crab Hunt effect! It was his first time, ya know! :O
Because you left no pre-text for it, I can only assume Lawson thinks you talk to much from that one photo.
And concerning your sweet mother, with arms raised in a desperate plea for help...and all you could muster was a snap of the shutter button? Tsk. Tsk. :) Love you!
Oh, wait I forgot to mention one other thing...
I adore the footprint photo...totally sweet.
Post a Comment