These are soooo good. Surely there is a baby product that needs Lawson for their advertisements. Congratulations on the house.
These are adorable! Great photography too :)And I agree about what a perfect little commercial boy!
I am in love with your little guy....can I keep him? I need those little cheeks to give some kisses to....and I adore those smocked tools...too, too, cute!
Great pics! But of course, how could one mess up with such a cute subject to shoot? He's a cutie.
Great pictures!!! Where did you take them? I love the outdoor setting.
Shawna - we took the pictures in MeMe and Pop's backyard. :)
These are soooo sweet. I just love the 1st one.
What a handsome little fellow!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These are soooo good. Surely there is a baby product that needs Lawson for their advertisements. Congratulations on the house.
These are adorable! Great photography too :)
And I agree about what a perfect little commercial boy!
I am in love with your little guy....can I keep him? I need those little cheeks to give some kisses to....and I adore those smocked tools...too, too, cute!
Great pics! But of course, how could one mess up with such a cute subject to shoot? He's a cutie.
Great pictures!!! Where did you take them? I love the outdoor setting.
Shawna - we took the pictures in MeMe and Pop's backyard. :)
These are soooo sweet. I just love the 1st one.
What a handsome little fellow!
Post a Comment