Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daddy's Day Out

I keep forgetting to bring my docking station home from work to do the pictures, but hopefully I'll remember tonight. Anyway, I was so excited yesterday when I was able to get Lawson in a Mother's Day Out program mid school year near where we'll be living! For anyone who knows about these programs, you usually have to sign up in January for a September slot! He'll be going to the Adventure Nook twice a week for 4 hours probably starting in February. Lawson will benefit from the social interaction, and this will Dave a break during the week when I'm gone. You know, just a couple of months ago, we were anticipating putting the loft on the market in January and thinking it would probably take 8-10 months to sell (and wondering how in the world Dave would be able to show the house during the week with Lawson). The good Lord has certainly had his hand on our life, and things have fallen into place so quickly; I just hope nothing goes wrong with the closings!

No comments: