The Lawson family made our annual trip to the beach for the Fourth of July! We stayed at the Beach Club in Gulf Shores. Lawson REALLY enjoyed the sand - -so much that he played for hours under the umbrella and even ATE the sand! We had a great time - well, actually, Mom, Dad, Law and Dave are still having a great time. I have to fly back to DC today and Brady's family is going back today too.
Law-man was tired of taking pictures! This is daddy's shovel!
Beautiful beach pictures!!!! I was soooo excited to see the updates. Glad you all had a great trip. We wish we could see you all this summer. We are talking about the last weekend in July but nothing for sure.
2 comments:
Beautiful beach pictures!!!! I was soooo excited to see the updates. Glad you all had a great trip. We wish we could see you all this summer. We are talking about the last weekend in July but nothing for sure.
Love the Pics.He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment