I tell you what Lawson is so precious I think I have read your blog from start to finish and the blonde hair came out of no where! I love the little video of him jumping in the bouncey thing at the park by the airport. Mrs. Joy told me to check it out that ya'll have had rash problems ans so fourth and we are going through the same thing. How the cute little cut fella gets it all worked out! Oh and I love the ice bucket for the birthday, thats better than what I could have come up with!
1 comment:
I tell you what Lawson is so precious I think I have read your blog from start to finish and the blonde hair came out of no where! I love the little video of him jumping in the bouncey thing at the park by the airport. Mrs. Joy told me to check it out that ya'll have had rash problems ans so fourth and we are going through the same thing. How the cute little cut fella gets it all worked out! Oh and I love the ice bucket for the birthday, thats better than what I could have come up with!
Post a Comment