Monday, June 2, 2008

One Year Pictures

We fell in love with the Bishop's Garden, so we went back on Monday to take Lawson's 1-year pictures in his birthday outfit.










4 comments:

Celebration Longs said...

Adorable pictures!! They turned out great. I still can't believe Lawson is a year old. We just took Steven for his six month pictures this past weekend. We enjoyed going back on your blog and looking at Lawson when he was six months old.

Anonymous said...

Great shots---and the Bishop's Garden looks so lush and beautiful! I love the pic of Lawson laughing hard. Too precious! Something about that photo reminds me of Big John....anyway, glad to see the updates!

Our Sweet Girls said...

Those pictures are beautiful! And he looks just like his mommy to me!!! He's precious! Ali

The Cannons said...

He is so handsome! The garden looked like the perfect place to let him run. I took the boys to the Pres.Mansion on UA campus for 1yr pics and not much "vegetation" was left standing by the time we finished.