The weekend following our Key West Wedding (below), one of Dave's groomsmen, Jay Evans, got married in Folly Beach, South Carolina. We stayed with some friends and family in a 5 bedroom beach house for the week following the wedding. I had to go back to work for a few days, but I made it back to enjoy the last couple of days. Lawson's Grandmother Long took good care of him while I was away! We had a great time!








5 comments:
Oh my Goodness!!!!!! I LOVE Ellen's new haircut and color. She looks beautiful.(Always has) What great pictures. We are so glad you all had a great time.
I agree! Ellen looks stunning!
Lawson is changing so quickly. The pictures on the beach are beautiful. I agree also the picture of Mel and Ellen is great.
Court, love the pic of Lawson in his smocked train jumper. That is precious. And also the one where he has his head leaning on his Grandfather's cheek, with a serious look....too sweet!!
These pictures are so sweet. I love the one of him in the red john john on the beach. I was also amazed to see him happily wearing his life jacket. Olivia has one almost just like that one and she screams whenever she see its.
Post a Comment