Boy, that smile makes MeMe miss her baby boy but how great to be able to see that smile on the blog!P.S. JB3 asked me Tuesday where was Lawson. He is such a sweet little man!
All three of my kids loved to do that shirt trick---so funny! I noticed MeMe's comment and remembered the other day the girls came into my room and said it smelled like Lawson! I asked what Lawson smelled like and they said shampoo. Precious!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Boy, that smile makes MeMe miss her baby boy but how great to be able to see that smile on the blog!
P.S. JB3 asked me Tuesday where was Lawson. He is such a sweet little man!
All three of my kids loved to do that shirt trick---so funny!
I noticed MeMe's comment and remembered the other day the girls came into my room and said it smelled like Lawson! I asked what Lawson smelled like and they said shampoo. Precious!
Post a Comment