I believe this is a walk-of-fame type thing. Ozzie Newsome did good things on the field for Alabama. He did go pro and played for the Cleveland Browns and is now the General Manager of the Baltimore Ravens.

Try as I might, I can't get this picture to rotate. If you turn your computer sideways, you can see Lawson being pushed around by his Pops.

The same problem is occurring with this one. Plus, it seems out of focus. My only theory is that Lawson was sending out powerful waves of destructive energy because he was being forced to stand and be photographed by the Bear Bryant statue. Cameras cannot operate properly under these conditions. Any other theories? I'm all ears.

There is only one place Lawson is allowed to wear this uniform. A happy marriage is all about compromise. A happy marriage is all about compromise. I'm trying.

...and every time Lawson wears this jersey, he gets a free buffet.

Even the babies need tickets for the skyboxes. Lawson's wrist is so small plus he'd probably just chew it off.
5 comments:
Hey, you did good. The first picture is at Denny Chimes where the captains put their hand and shoe prints. And I did notice that the Bear statue picture was blurry. Sorry, I don't think he has started emmitting Auburn rays , not yet anyway, he just has a Pops who doesn't do good with a camera. This time he did get to eat a little off of the food buffet! Thank you for letting us take him.
MeMe
Awww! He looks sooo cute in his BAMA clothes. John Brady has the same outfit! Dave, I'm sure he would look just as cute in Auburn clothes!!
Dave, while I would love to leave a comment concerning the photo of your little man with "the Bear".....my momma always said...if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. ;)
JUST as cute in Auburn clothes? I think not.
You know I have to comment!! Of coarse he looks just as cute in Auburn clothes (or as Dave has hinted, better). Who wouldn't??
AND Dave your theory about the blurry picture is brilliant! Just always know there are family members out there that can help you nurture the Auburn forces within little Lawson. God bless the mixed families of this world. Thank God I'm not one of them. I just converted mine!!! ;)Love you all!
PS- He is adorable even in red and white.
Post a Comment