Since Dave and I decided to be surprised about whether we were having a boy or a girl, Lawson only had 2 outfits (both newborn gowns) to wear to church before he was born and now that he's here, it's been difficult to get to the store to buy anything else! (One of the outfits was a gown that a friend of Brady and Kim's, Christy Albea, hand-made and smocked for me. It's precious; I will always keep it!)
Anyway, now that Lawson is bigger and kicks (a lot!) with his feet, the gowns that tie at the bottom don't work so well. I had a knit outfit Lawson could have worn to church, but after digging through closets, I found this little outfit that my little brother Josh wore when he was a baby. It looked very sweet on little Lawson, as I'm sure it did on Josh 27 years ago!
2 comments:
He is growing up! That is just too cute.
i am surprised that your mother still had it
Post a Comment