When we arrived on Thursday, Dad showed Dave how to use his new riding lawn mower and before we knew it, Dave had mowed the whole yard - front and back! Dad says a bush hogging lesson is next!
Emma and Abby visited on Friday and loved playing with Lawson. They sang all the songs from their repertoire, including Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black Sheep, ABCs, and that Tim McGraw song... 1,2,3 like a Bird I Sing to get him to smile. It was very cute!!
Emma and Abby found my shoes lying around, and I caught them taking turns walking around in them. They both look like they already know how to "strike a pose!!" Look out Brady and Kim! (By the way, I wear a size 5 and these shoes almost fit Emma!)
After MeMe took Emma and Abby for a golf cart ride, Abby came running into the kitchen talking so fast I could hardly understand her. The next thing I know she was on the floor with her hands and feet in the air. I finally was able to get her to slow down enough to figure out that they got up close and personal with a roadside roadkill armadillo and Abby was FASCINATED! I made her do her impression of it again so I could get it on camera...
2 comments:
Love the armadillo impression. And tell Dave Bill has a weed eater he would like to show him how to use.
Looks like a dead armodillo to me. You ought to have to drag that road kill out of bed in the morning.
Dave I've got a few projects myself we need to talk about.
Post a Comment