Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Thing...

Ok, so one last thing to share... in the past few days, we've noticed Lawson is kicking and squirming much more than he ever has before. He's also more interested in toys and looking at things too. I caught him yesterday going cross-eyed when he noticed the rather large "WARNING" sign on the inside of his car seat!



7 comments:

Brady said...

That is a handsome young man. I'm thinking Lawson needs some Alabama attire, he's coming of age. Just kidding - not really!!

hicksfamilycircus said...

Hey, I think all of his Auburn attire is just fine!! Heehehee. JK. Love you all!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

He is soo adorable, I love that little grin. Is he playing in his activity gym yet? Your mom bought Olivia the Baby Einstein Discovery Gym and she loved it. We bought the Baby Einstien Exersaucer when she was 4 months old. She will play for a long time in it. You guys are gonna have so much fun with this next stage. Kyler and i get so excited with each new toy.

Anonymous said...

Everybody quit worrying about whether he's wearing Alabama or Auburn gear. I'm about to deck him out in a new wardrobe of UAB gear. :)

The McGuires said...

Oh my goodness he is so handsome!

The McGuires said...

He is so handsome and such a happy baby!

Unknown said...

Loved the new pictures. glad you two families had fun at the lake. Mel & I also adore the Lowe family.It was good to see them , as always.