Thursday, December 31, 2009

AU Fight Song

Dave taught Lawson the Auburn fight song several weeks ago, but I haven't been able to catch it on video. Dave was supposed to have been teaching him Ms. Sherry's version of "hit 'em high, hit 'em low" - - we'll have to reprogram Lawson on the dirty words!

3 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Yeah, we do the "Hit em High/Low" around here too.

Celebration Longs said...

Great singing Lawson!!! The singing helped them win their bowl game today!! :)

kimberly t. bowling said...

Oh my lands...I don't think I've ever seen anything cuter in my entire life. I just want to come get him and let him sing it to me over and over! Adorable! Temple and I sat here and played it 3 or 4 times and laughed harder with each stanza. And I do have to add....he is so stinkin' smart for his age. So stinkin' smart. Thanks for sharing...loved it!!