Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dave Funnies

Dave keeps me laughing...

He told me the other day the neighbor called and said her car was dead and needed a jump. Dave said, "I went Brittany Spears with Lawson and headed down to help her."

Tonight he sent me this text...
  • Still @ McDs. Law doesnt want 2 leave. He doesnt really want 2 eat or play either. He wants 2 read my book. That book is Fight Club.

And then this one...

  • 2nd rule of Fight Club: fight club is not for toddlers.

In addition to being pretty funny, he's also a great dad. Dave took little man to the doctor again today (by himself) after Lawson had a fitful night's sleep and fever. Little man has a double ear infection, but fortunately, he seems to be doing ok. I'm so thankful for Dave taking such good care of my baby boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope he's feeling much better!

Mizerany Family said...

I hope Lawson is going better since you were in church today.