Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pizza Night!

Lawson loves to watch Dave cook, and he wanted a front-row seat for Pizza Factory Pizza Night this weekend! He mimics us so quickly now, he had the rolling pin and flour out without any prompting! We also discovered he likes black olives (at least for now)... and apparently flour too. He refused to stop eating the flour!

A couple of disclaimers, yes, Lawson is too close to the edge on the bar. I promptly moved him over after snapping this picture. Also, he does not have a new hairdo. It's just mused up after an afternoon of playing. I'm trying to my best to let it GROW after the awful butcher job they did to him at Great Clips. Never again...






5 comments:

Celebration Longs said...

I can't believe how grownup Lawson is looking. He is soooo handsome. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in November.

Kim Lawson said...

Ok, Aunt CiCi, I can not believe you let him sit that close to the edge!!! ;)

hicksfamilycircus said...

I love the just hanging around being a family pictures. He's such an adorable little guy.

Garvey said...

Dave,

Black olives are all fine and dandy, but it is your former-Chicagoan duty to ensure he likes sausage on pizza.

Dave Long said...

Oh, his slices are usually sausage and pepperoni. No doubt.