It really is starting to get cold! The high has been in the 40s and 50s all week. The other morning it was 34 degrees when I got up! Ooooh man, its going to be a looooong winter. I thought I was done with winter when I moved away from Chicago in 1988. I vowed never to live up North again. I guess I'm not technically "up north" but its the cold that counts. In fact, my friend Jay Evans from Charleston, S. Carolina was up here the other night and we were discussing whether this area was the south or the north. I said "Well, even though its right outside DC, it is Virginia, and that's pretty much southern." He said its "
Occupied Virginia" so that more or less makes it not the south. Anyway, this has nothing to do with the cute pictures of the little man in his new winter clothing.
That's my diet Dr. Pepper, not his.


3 comments:
ha/ha. thanks for updating the blog; it's fun to be surprised about what's going to be on my own blog! everyone at granny's said hello and that they missed you today AND that they are all so impressed by your Mr. Mom skillz. lawson played in the floor at granny's feet for almost an hour with clara paige, maggie, and gracie! he loved having the attention from them and i think they loved it too! granny seemed to get a big kick out of watching all 4 of her great-grandkids. she loved seeing his "scooch!"
what a cutie!! I just want to squeeze him. And I have to say, Long family, nice job with the blog. Oh and Dave? I've very envious of the birthday celebration. Veuve in the white trash ice bag is still Veuve.
You guys are definitely "Yankees" at this point. Just kidding. I'm jealous that Lawson will get to see snow in his first 12 months of life and I'm 32 and can count on one hand the times I've seen it. Go Redskins!!! Roll Tide - Btw
Post a Comment