Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Courtney and Lawson

Today Courtney is 30!!! And Lawson is 1/2!!!!!!!

Yea! We're gonna have a party today!

Lawson gives mommy a birthday kiss

Trying to crawl

Mother and son, celebrating together on our balcony. Happy birthday wife!

7 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Happy 30th Court and Happy 1/2 Lawson! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that my baby is 30 and that her baby is 6 months!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Joy--I can't believe your baby girl is 30 either---WOW! That's amazing--and truly making me feel old! I still think of her as like twelve....if she's really 30 then I guess I am old! :)
I hope you enjoy your day to celebrate!
Love you bunches COURT!!

Our Sweet Girls said...

Happy Birthday!! I guess the 30s will be ok...I entered them on Sunday Nov. 4 and so far so good!! :)
I don't feel 30...and anyway, they say 40 is the new 30 so that makes 30 the new 20!!!!! YEAH!!! Have a great bday! Ali

hicksfamilycircus said...

Hey hope you had a great bday. My 30th I was VERY pregnant with the twins so it just passed on by w/out me barely noticing.

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday to you both!! I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate! BTW, I turned 30 this year too...it IS the new 20, only better!!