Sunday, November 25, 2007

Baby's 1st Thanksgiving

These are pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner at mom & dad's. Dave and I usually have Thanksgiving lunch with Dave's family, but since they are in Orlando visiting the new baby we spent all day at the Lawson house. We can't wait to visit little Steven ourselves!

The dinner table
Lawson sat in my old high chair
Emma & Abby
John Brady
Lawson having his peas

4 comments:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

It looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving. I love seeing everyone gathered around that long table. It is just picture perfect.
Lawson is really growing up. He is so cute. I love seeing that little grin with his bottom teeth showing.

Anonymous said...

What a great day for everyone to get together.

Andrea Lyons said...

Lawson is adorable. Maybe one day I will get over to see him. It looks like he is having a great time in Arlington!

Kim Lawson said...

Yea!! Lawson got to sit in your high chair--see I did miss a lot! Oh, the effects of the pain meds! That high chair has some great history--you, Emma, Abby Claire, John Brady, and now Lawson.