Friday, August 10, 2012

6 months old!

Lily is 6 months old today, and she celebrated by sleeping all night last night!!  Well, she slept until 4:30am, but I will take it!  After I feed her around 4:00 or 5:00, she usually goes back to sleep until about 7:00.  She's started playing with her toys more, and she especially likes her dolly!  She chews on things all the time, so we're expecting a tooth any day now.  She's beginning to sit up now too!  I put the boppy around her, and she's able to stay fairly stable and upright.  She may be 6 months old, but she's pretty much wearing 9 month clothes now.  I think she weighs about 18 pounds.  She's still saying "Ba,Ba" and also says "Da,Da" - not so much like saying DaDa, like "daddy" but more just a sound.  We're still nursing.  Lawson weaned himself at about 7 months, so we'll see what happens with Lily.  I'm so thankful I've been able to be home so much! 

See my dolly?




Hey, look at me!  I'm sitting up!

2 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Happy 6 months baby girl!!

kimberly t. bowling said...

The smile, the smile...and then I see the feet, oh, the feet...and then THAT dang dimple...oh my.what cuteness.