You may remember from an earlier post that Lawson and I started watching the new cooking show by the Pioneer Woman a while back. We've been watching since the first show, and we both really enjoy it. It's fun to share something like that with Lawson. Recently, there was an advertisement during the show for her second cookbook. Lawson immediately said HE WANTED THAT BOOK! So cute. : ) You may also know that the "Pioneer Woman" got her start from a blog she started back in 2006. I clicked on her blog the other day just to see what was new when I saw that she was doing a book signing tour AND she was going to be in Birmingham in a couple of weeks! My sweet husband went Tuesday night to stand in line for a number and he got # 9 out of at least 300! We went last night to the signing with MeMe and it went great! PW gave a short, very endearing presentation and then we got in line! Lawson is sometimes shy in clutch situations but he stepped right up, introduced himself AND smiled for the camera! It MUST be love!!
 |
| Tons of people there! |
1 comment:
I'm a terrible PW fan club member.....I didn't even realize their was a second cookbook yet! :) Although I DVR every episode...and still haven't even deleted them after viewing, I rarely stop at her blog, so I guess I missed the memo but will be making a stop at a bookstore or amazon soon! I love that Law man enjoys her and his sweet little chef heart! So glad he has this memory and photo to keep for life!
Post a Comment