| 5 weeks old |
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Lily Lately
I can't believe Lily is almost 8 weeks old! When we went for her 1 month check-up she weighed 9lbs and 9ozs and grew one inch measuring 21.5 inches! She's continued to do really well, and she's starting to sleep for longer stretches. In the past week, she's gone from three night feedings to usually two. She usually sleeps from about 8pm to 12:30am, but at times, she'll sleep until 1:30 or 2:30! After that, she's up again about 5am or so. She's a pretty easy going, predictable baby - thank the Lord!! During the day, she'll eat about every two hours, stay awake for about 10-15 minutes and then back to sleep. Also, her umbilical cord finally fell off last week! We're happy to be able to give her a full bath now which she sometimes likes and sometimes not so much. I'm still nursing and it's gotten much better since the first few weeks. I hope to be able to stretch it as long as I can after I return to work - which is May 7th. Call us crazy, but we're taking Lily for her first overnight trip to Disney World! Since things have gone pretty well thus far (knock on wood), I decided I couldn't resist a trip when I wouldn't have to take vacation time. We leave next Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cutie! Hope your trip is going well! I sent Lily something, and then realized I didn't even write a note or anything - sorry!! Love you and your little family!
Post a Comment