Dave got this Easy Bake Oven at a garage sale for $2, and Lawson played with it for hours one day! He didn't have any of the "mixes" that usually come with it, but he didn't know any better. He kept heating up pretzels all afternoon!
The other morning Lawson stopped me in my tracks (at 5am) and said, "Mommy, LOOK! The clouds look BEAUTIFUL! I see pink and, look, YELLOW TOO!"
Mommy and Me day.
We started out at Edgar's for breakfast - yum! Played some mini-golf. Went to Pottery Barn Kids for the baby, and Law played the whole time with their toys. Then went to Belk for some makeup for me, and then rode the escalator up and down many, many times!


1 comment:
Law standing on the back of that chair admiring the beauty of the morning God created just tickles me. I love it! (am sorry it is at 5am though...but I guess you'd miss it if you didn't rise at the crack of the day breaking)
Post a Comment