Monday, November 21, 2011

Church Choir Debut

Lawson made his church choir debut yesterday at church, and he didn't disappoint.  He wasn't quite as animated as he was for his school program, but I think it's safe to say the spirit moves him!  On this first video, I couldn't get my camera to focus, so I had to turn it off an on again (Dave said it was focusing on the microphone instead.)  I told Lawson that Grandmother and Grandfather were coming to watch him, and he was so happy they were there!  He kissed Grandmother about 5 times when he saw her after he sang.  It's good to be loved!  (MeMe got sick, so they couldn't make it.)

That's "Mr. Chris' head. Lawson LOVES Mr. Chris!








2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh, he did wonderful. MeMe is so sad that she couldn't be there. So proud of you little man. I Love You.

Celebration Longs said...

We have been replaying the video, and Steven loves watching Lawson dance while he sings. Lawson looks so grown up and handsome.

Ken wants to know if Lawson was picking his nose in the one video.

Sorry...