Sunday, May 1, 2011
Heart is Heavy
I'll probably always remember where I was when I saw the monster tornado coming through Tuscaloosa and then Birmingham. I had just gotten in from work in Washington, DC and turned on my hotel television to see the live pictures. My knees buckled, and I immediately called Dave and shortly thereafter called my sister-in-law in Tuscaloosa. I was relieved to hear it was not likely to come toward our home, and everyone in my family has been very fortunate that we're all safe and our homes without damage. Of course, so many others have lost everything. My heart is very heavy to see and hear about all the destruction. All we can do is trust in the Lord and ensure we're storing up our treasures in Heaven because we know our lives are but a vapor here on Earth. Our prayers are with all those effected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment