Day One! May 7th, 2011. We headed out on Law-man's 4th birthday. Lawson has always been a bad traveler, although he's slowly getting better, so thus far, we've made our trips to Disney via plane. I watch the Southwest fares and then book it once they get as low as I think they'll go. Lawson got an extra special treat this year after chatting up the pilot about his birthday...
Can you see the tornado path?
See the light brown mark in the center?
Landed in Orlando!
Running to MeMe and Pop who picked us up
All packed in the "Obama"
There's my shiny face again.
That Lancome foundation Julia Roberts is hocking
is bad news! I haven't been able to find a good
foundation ever since Prescriptives went out of business!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lawson!
Glad you guys had a good time. We are headed down there tomorrow. The pictures of the tornado path just give me chills all over again!!
Lawson running to your parents is so precious....and him talking to the pilot is too! Loved all the updates from the birthday Disney trip...looks like everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment