Monday, February 7, 2011

Moments I don't want to forget...

  • Last weekend when it was so pretty on Saturday I made me and Lawson smoothies, and we took them outside to drink at his little picnic table under his playset.  As we were sitting there he said, "Mom, I love having picnics with you."  Later as we were walking up the hill hand in hand he said it again.
  • This past weekend Lawson crawled up in my lap and cradled himself in my arms (like he still does before bedtime) and said, "Will you sing the sunshine song to me?"  (You are my Sunshine) Of course I did!  Then, he said, "That song makes me happy." 
And onto a moment I'd be okay to forget... one morning this past weekend, he crawled in bed with us around 5:00am (like always, yet rarely goes back to sleep!) and said, "Mom, your hair is stinky!!"

2 comments:

Mizerany Family said...

Love this post....I need to do more of these. What a sweet boy.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.