Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Catch Up Time!

It's been exactly one month since my last post - my longest blog absence ever. My grandmother passed away on Friday, June 25, and I just haven't felt like uploading pictures. My mom planned a lovely graveside service complete with Amazing Grace on bagpipes. It was a sweet good-bye.

I'm going to do one long update to get caught up, so bear with me. Here's a summary of what we've been up to... we went to Panama City Beach with Dave's family, came back early from the trip after learning of my grandmother's passing, went back down to Orange Beach for some time with my family, I got a virus and spent 2 days of vacation in bed, spent July 4th with Dave's family at Lake Martin, spent about one week at home, Dave and I went back down to Gulf Shores for the Jimmy Buffet concert while Lawson stayed with Mel & Ellen, and most recently... we painted our fence. : )

Schooner's at PCB
Getting haircuts in PCB
The water was clear in PCB
and Lawson loved it!

Law & Steven had a ball!
Back in Orange Beach
Helping Uncle D make pizza
Tossing the dough
The water & beach was not clear in O.B.


Law & D watching tree cutting next door


Back in the Gulf for Buffett
the beach was much better
at the concert - it was AWESOME!!
getting ready to clean the fence
Mom & Dad came to help
the painting begins
lil man helps out

BEFORE...
AFTER...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! So much going on. Sorry to hear of your sad news - that must be hard. I can't believe how much your little guy has grown. Miss and love you all!!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Adorably cute cousins in the mickey shirts...you can feel the squeeze of love in that photo! :)

And I think it's great you captured that moment of Law's excitement with the tree cutting.

The fence looks AWESOME!!