Great job, Dave...looks fab!!
I am quite impressed Dave!!! Lawson is going to love playing in his new space.
I can't take the credit. If it weren't for my dad the engineer, I would only have a pile of rocks down there. Thanks to him, its a level and straight pile of rocks with a good foundation.
Steve would be so impressed too (as he is also an engineer)! That is hard work!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great job, Dave...looks fab!!
I am quite impressed Dave!!! Lawson is going to love playing in his new space.
I can't take the credit. If it weren't for my dad the engineer, I would only have a pile of rocks down there. Thanks to him, its a level and straight pile of rocks with a good foundation.
Steve would be so impressed too (as he is also an engineer)! That is hard work!
Post a Comment