Guess who surprised me at the airport this evening?? My sweet husband woke Lawson up from his nap early so they could get to the airport in plenty of time and dressed him in his new polo shirts and jeans, and wouldn't you know it, my flight was delayed about 45 minutes. Bless his heart. And in the rush to get to the airport, Dave forgot his shoes! I didn't care because as I walked out of the concourse Lawson came running at me yelling, "MOMMY!!!!"
Thank you sooooo much Dave for making my day!!
4 comments:
Sweet picture.
Very thoughtful, Dave! Bet you looked pretty funny without shoes! Ha! Ha!
Aww, how sweet is that?
I spend four days breaking my back to dig a big hole in the backyard and no one says anything but I go to the airport once and.....Hmmm, perhaps I am concentrating my efforts in the wrong place.
Post a Comment