As someone who doesn't cook, at all (seriously), I decided I was going to make meatloaf this weekend. I found an easy Paula Deen recipe and told Dave which ingredients to buy. I sent Dave and Lawson outside while I started the work. I finely chopped all the bell pepper... or is it green pepper?.... and the onion, and then, I started browning the ground beef. I was on a roll until Dave came in and (gently) informed me that you don't cook the beef before making meatloaf. Whoops. Oh, well. I made hamburger helper instead... much more my speed, I guess. Haha.
5 comments:
This is classic. We'll be reminding you of this for many years to come, dear friend. :)
Courtney - This is one of those things you have to think long and hard about before you tell it. Because you know it will haunt you forever!
Totally agree with Ms. Sue!
Bless her heart...she is just like me.....loves to make fun of herself.
By the way sweetie.....your Daddy talked to Granny and she wants you to bring meatloaf for Saturday!
Hey, you are just your Mother's daughter!
Post a Comment