Dave texted me today and said Lawson had started vomiting. He took a long nap afterward, and although he had another spell this evening, he seems better. Wish Dave luck!
Sleeping on the ottoman

Dave wisely put him on a towel

Settled in for the night beside
Daddy & and a trash can.
9 comments:
Bless my sweet little man. Hope he feels better tomorrow.
Oh no!! Poor little guy!!! I hope he feels better soon. There is a 12 hour stomach bug going around down here!
Oh poor baby. Hope he's better soon!:)
Stomach bugs are the worst! Hope Lawson feels better soon and hope Dave doesn't catch it.
If it isn't one thing, it's another....right? :) Bless his heart is right, the stomach virus is no fun at all. For anyone. :)
Lawson is feeling better but now I am getting sick. I told him that my tummy hurt and he said "tho up in da garbage can." Thankfully, Pops is coming to get him so I can be sick in peace.
Poor little guy. I hope he is feeling better soon!
Oh no. Now bless your heart, Dave. I had to laugh at Law's
stomach bug wisdom he imparted. :) I can only add that you might want to keep a (fresh) towel by you as well.
Hopefully it won't keep lingering around for Court to catch!
Oh no...I'm sorry you got it too Dave. That's how it was for us that time. I hope you feel better soon and when you do bust out the lysol before Courtney gets home!
Post a Comment