Sunday, June 21, 2009

Simple Pleasures

While I cooked Dave a fine father's day meal of baked chicken nuggets, box mac & cheese, and english peas, Lawson was quite content to play in the sink. He missed the sink a couple of times, spraying me, the floor, and the cabinets, but it was worth the 35 minutes he played quietly!!


5 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

These pictures are too precious! You'll look back one day and remember these memories so fondly.

Raegan & Caleb said...

Looks like fun. And I'm glad he's starting to eat better now. I know that must be a relief.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Love it. And as stated before....these are the little moments that make for BIG memories.

Mizerany Family said...

I love it when Bennett entertains herself...so peaceful.

Lana said...

Wouldn't you love to know what he was thinking?

Great picture. I have one of Alan in the bathroom sick. I just adore it. He had so much fun. Of course he climbed into it as I was "watching" him. Fun times. Enjoy these days; they DO grow up way to fast.