Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our New Fence!!

I was thrilled to return home today to a new fence!! I think it looks really great. We were very pleased the guys who did it from Chilton Fence Co. Now we can let Lawson run freely in the yard and not have to be on his heels the whole time. Also, I don't think I've ever posted pictures of the slide that goes off our deck; thought I'd include that too while I was at it!








2 comments:

Mizerany Family said...

What a cool slide! Did you all install that? Does Lawson go down it? Very nice fence too...it seems like your house is all complete!

courtney said...

Ha - well, we're still a long way from "complete," but this was a good step. The slide was actually here before us. Law does go down it, but it's still a little scary for him.