I love it...too stinking cute! Bennett loves that song too. I have to make you a copy of this CD I have full of kiddie songs, mostly being sung by kids.
I love it!!! I love how he claps after he finishes the song too. We can't wait to hear him sing it for little Steven.
This is so cute and funny on so many levels. I needed the smile!! Love the background noises too!!
I was showing Lily Grace the video and I said do you see Lawson and she said "Lawson!!!" with and big smile on her face. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it...too stinking cute! Bennett loves that song too. I have to make you a copy of this CD I have full of kiddie songs, mostly being sung by kids.
I love it!!! I love how he claps after he finishes the song too. We can't wait to hear him sing it for little Steven.
This is so cute and funny on so many levels. I needed the smile!! Love the background noises too!!
I was showing Lily Grace the video and I said do you see Lawson and she said "Lawson!!!" with and big smile on her face. :)
Post a Comment