Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dave's 20th High School Reunion

For lack of a better post (and pictures for that matter), I thought I'd let everyone know that Dave and I are attending his 20th high school reunion in Highland, Indiana this weekend. I had my 10th reunion a couple of years ago, but I wasn't able to attend. (Now, mind you, my Berry High School "reunion" consisted of some people getting together at Tuugies for hamburgers.) So, if anyone has any advice for us, let us know! The party is in a ballroom with sit-down dinner and DJ. Should be fun. I'm coming home Wednesday night, so I can spend all day with Lawson before flying into Chicago on Friday. We're looking forward to our first weekend alone in a very long time!

4 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

WOW, Dave, 20 years!!!! Don't know much about ballrooms and sit down dinners, but my advice is to RELAX, RELAX, RELAX, and have FUN, FUN, FUN!! We will miss you at Abby's Luau Bday party. We will do an honorary hula dance for you guys!! Maybe we will teach Lawson the hula and then he can show you guys when you get back!! LOL!!

Joy said...

Uh Oh, MeMe has to do the hula? You all know that MeMe did not get a dance gene! But.... she will do pretty much anything for the Grands.

Garvey said...

Shorter version: "Dave's old, and I'm not."

Courtney Long said...

exactly. thanks, pyke.