Thursday, August 7, 2008
15 Months Old...and Climbing!
Lawson literally climbed his way into his 15 month birthday! You may know we live in a loft downtown and have a rolling library ladder in our hallway that leads up to a storage area above our bathroom, closet, and laundry room. (You get where this is going.) Anyway, Dave said he thought Lawson was walking right behind him as Dave went over to his desk and sat down. After a couple of minutes, when Lawson did not appear in the living room, Dave went into the nursery looking for him. He couldn't find him. He went into our bedroom, but no luck. Then, he heard something up high. He looked up in the hallway and saw Lawson peering OVER at him from the storage area! Lawson had climbed about 10 rungs to the top of the ladder and climbed from the ladder into the storage area! I get nervous when I have to climb the ladder - I can't believe my 15 month old son did this! I am so thankful the good Lord was holding him under his arms the whole time! (The ladder is now in the garage!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So...how many seconds after Dave retrieved Lawson did the ladder get permanently relocated?
Oh my!! Lily Grace is a climber too and I just pray she never gets the courage to climb that high!! Oh and I love the navy and white pictures with you and Law in the lake post. Love you!
Post a Comment