Wednesday morning started off at 7:40am with a character breakfast at Ohana's in the Polynesian resort. Lilo and Stitch were the hosts, but Mickey and Pluto also appeared! I've never done a CB, so I was pleasantly surprised at how fun it was and how great the food was! We had an excellent seating location too - a perfect view of Cinderella's Castle in the MK.




The view of the castle is in the back, but it's washed out in the picture.

They gave everyone leis at the welcome desk!
Is this Lilo or Stitch??
Lawson meets Mickey Mouse for the 1st time!

Mickey & Lawson bang on the table!


2 comments:
Hey Court and Dave! Was looking back through these pics and noticed Lawson's very round head in the one where Law is grabbing Court's face. Yea!!!!
Hey Kim,
I looked back and you are right! Now make one from the other side and let us see.
MeMe
Post a Comment