So, over the weekend, Courtney and I finally decided which photo to use for the Christmas card. Naturally, it featured the Little Guy. They shipped yesterday. Today, it snowed -- providing the perfect backdrop for Christmas-card type pictures. Oh well, you can't get the timing right on everything.

I thought Lawson would roll around and play in the snow like he rolls around on the floor at home but when I put him down, he just laid there. Hence the first photo.

No, he didn't roll over into this position. I had to pick him up and place him like this but he held it for awhile. I don't think that outfit allows much mobility. This is from the place I call the circle park. They have a nice Christmas tree there. I'm not sure if it has lights because we don't get out too much after dark -- especially as cold as it has been lately.

I think the jury is still out on whether or not Lawson likes the snow. He liked looking at it falling from the comfort of our apartment. The reality of it is different.

Aw. He so cute.

He does seem to be enjoying it here.

...but he grew tired of it soon and we hustled out of there. Passerby looked at me like I was abusing him. Cmon, he's dressed for warmth.
17 comments:
Too cute!!!!! I love these pics!!!!!
Oh, Em, Ab, and John Brady said, "No fair!! Lawson gets snow!!"
That's the way it goes. They would have been great Christmas card pictures but I still like the one you used also.
I am a friend of Julie Mizerany's and she has your blog linked to hers, so I check it once in a while. I just had to comment this time...I absolutely LOVE that picture of your little boy in the snow! Especially the second one! He's adorable!!
The second one is my favorite too. Such a cutie!!! I love it.
ohhh and speaking of Christmas Cards, I need ya'lls address. Someone please send it to me at daisyj99@yahoo.com
How cute!
Lawson is precious!! Love the snow pictures!! We're jealous here in south Alabama where it's been 70 recently! Merry Christmas!
It looks like the verdict is still out on whether we like snow or not. Either way this is the cutest bunch of pictures I have seen in a long time.
These are absolutely adorable!
So cute!! Love how he stays in the same pose for all the pictures. Ava screamed. You should try a little sled to pull him in!
Adorable. I am jealous of the snow AND the cute baby pics. Would have made a lovely card, but if he is in it, the card is precious anyway! Dito on needing your address!!!!!
Pop made a print of Lawson in the snow and I took it to G-Mama. She was still holding it when I left. She wanted to show it to everybody.
Lawson is just too much for me! Can we not please see if they need a new Gerber Baby for their pictures....I mean how cute would he look on a jar of "sweet peas"! :) Love the snow pictures, love the snow, wish we had some! My kids always ask Santa for snow on Christmas day--tough luck in Alabama! :)
What great pictures!! He is growing so fast and is sooo cute! We can't wait to see you all!
LAWSON SEEMS TO BE HAVING FUN. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA'LL CHRISTMAS.
Great pics Dave! We look forward to seeing Lawson soon!
Post a Comment