Sunday, December 2, 2007

History in the Skybox

I know I am behind on updating the blog. This was from a few weeks ago. Courtney's great-aunt invited us to her skybox at Bryant-Denny stadium for the Alabama-Louisiana Monroe game. Since I am an Auburn Alum, Courtney instructed me that I could not, in any way, shape or form, say anything about Auburn or disparaging about Alabama because they may just kick us out of there. I also had to wear a white shirt and khaki pants -- more neutral than Switzerland. It was a really great afternoon -- a great view of the field (about the 48 yard line) great food and great company. We really did have a good time.


Lawson doesn't mind. He just loves his Meme.




Lawson and his Pops.




Courtney enjoys the fine buffet.




The view was spectactular




But sometimes, the best seat in the house is on the couch.




As long as Lawson has his mommy, he doesn't care about any football game. Likewise, as long as we have Lawson, we don't care too much about a football game either.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave, you did good on this update. It would be hard not to have a good time in a sky box. Notice that Court still puts on those pretty feet when she poses for a picture!

hicksfamilycircus said...

Nice blog update,Dave. Love the comment about Switzerland. Funny. PS, War Eagle!

Anonymous said...

I doesn't hurt as much being neutral as long as they are feeding you well!!

Anonymous said...

Dave,
What is your new address in Arlington? Raegen

Brady said...

I'm just glad to know that Lawson's first game was at Bryant Denny, that is a "Legg" up.

Courtney said...

Does Courtney even own jeans?? Or sneakers? You always look fabulous!