Lawson wasn't too big on his swing when he was first born, but lately the swing has been my saving grace (thanks Ms. Sue)! Lawson has been consistently taking his naps in his swing for the past several days now! All I have to do is wait for his "sleepy cue," put him in, and in a few minutes he's fast asleep (almost no crying!). Yea! For the past 2 months the only way I could get him to nap is if I bounced him for about 20 minutes for each of his naps (and he naps at least 5 times/day)! I was getting strong arms, but that routine was getting old fast. I'm hoping to graduate him to napping in his crib with no bouncing, swinging, etc., soon!
2 comments:
swings are one of the greatest baby creations. i think noah spent his first 6 months in one!! i have never heard of a bumbo seat but it looks like lawson likes it.
Hair dryers + vacuums can work wonders too for a sleepy baby!
Post a Comment