This morning Lawson said, "Mom, look, I have hair under my arm like 'mans' do!" A little while later Dave said, "Lawson, go downstairs and get the griddle for pancakes." Lawson headed in that direction and then stopped and said,"Dad, did you ask me to go get the griddle because I have hair under my arms?" "Yes, Lawson, I asked you to do that because you have hair under your arms!"
This morning we were in a rush to get Lawson out the door, and as we were walking to the door he said, "WAIT! I need to say a prayer quickly!" Not sure what he was going to say, we all bowed our heads, and he said, "Dear God, please help Lily's ears to feel better when I get home from school. Amen." (poor Lily-pie has a double ear infection!)
A few months ago I decided to start reading the Bible to Lawson. We started with the book of Luke, and we just finished two nights ago. It took about 3 months because fortunately, and unfortunately, it usually puts him right to sleep! Anyway, we started reading Matthew tonight. I got to the part about forgiving others so that God will forgive us, and we talked about how when people do bad things we should forgive them. Lawson said, "Mom, you've never done anything bad." Chuckling, I said, "Yes, Lawson, even Mommy does bad things sometimes." He said, "Well, I'VE never seen you do anything bad!" haha - sweet boy! I pray he always feels that way! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment