Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lily is 3 months!

Lily was 3 months old on May 10th!  The time has flown by!  She's still getting up about twice each night, but she's usually very drowsy and goes back to sleep quickly.  Hopefully, she'll drop one of the wake-ups on her own soon.  She's still nursing and considering the rolls on her legs, I'd say she's getting plenty to eat!  She's in size 2 diapers, but size 3 is on the horizon.  I think the "swaddlers" brand stops at size 3 - that's a sad milestone... I love how soft they are!  Her hair is beginning to grow in thicker on top and on the sides, and her eyes are still greyish.  Not sure what color they will be.  Lily already has a smile to melt your heart and coos, babbles, and blows bubbles too.  She's also found her hands and usually goes cross-eyed staring at them so hard!  She's a sweetie!





No comments: